Rules and conditions of entry;
1. Entrants must complete the online Entries must be submitted with full-length Pre-Entry photographs showing front, back and side, holding a newspaper corresponding to your application date of your BodyBlitz 12-Week Challenge. You need to also include a candid photo of yourself and the actual newspaper cover featured in your before photos.
2. To complete your entry, fill in our online Post-Entry form and upload your Post-Entry photographs, showing front, back and side holding a newspaper corresponding to the finishing date of your 12-Week BodyBlitz Challenge. Entries must be submitted within 5 days of your finishing date. You will receive confirmation via email within 24 hours.
3. Entrants must not Be, or have not been in the past, a professional bodybuilder. Be sponsored by a commercial enterprise to take part in the competition. Take any banned substances during the 12-week period. Have taken any banned substances in the two years prior to the competition or before the announcement of the Grand Champion at the end of the year. The promoters reserve the right to conduct an IOC-accredited drug test. Digitally enhance or alter photos in any way.
All entrants who fulfill the criteria listed above will be eligible to become the Monthly Winner in either the male or female category. The Monthly Winner will be decided by votes cast by a four-member panel comprising of the editors of Australian Iron Man and Women's Health & Fitness magazines and the publisher. Monthly winners will be published in Australian Iron Man and/or Women's Health & Fitness magazines.
All monthly winners will automatically be eligible to become the 12-Week BodyBlitz Challenge Grand Champion. The Grand Champion will be decided by votes cast by a four-member panel comprising of the editors of Australian Iron Man and Women's Health & Fitness magazines and the publisher at the end of the year. The winners will be notified by phone and the results published in Australian Iron Man and/or Women's Health & Fitness magazines.
All entries become the property of the promoter. All entrants acknowledge and give consent to the use of all entry details and images for promotional activity including print promotion, online promotion and any of the Blitz Publications & Multi-Media Group digital platforms.
By accepting the monthly prizes and accepting the Grand Champions prizes, the entrants agree and consent to the use of all entry details and images for marketing and promotional efforts.
The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail, nor for any prizes damaged in transit.
Monthly Winner's prizes
- A subscription to Australian Iron Man magazine
- A success story in Australian Iron Man magazine
Grand Champion's prizes
- Photographic and editorial feature in Australian Iron Man magazine.
- A travel voucher to the value of $2000.
Blitz Publications & Multi-Media Group Pty Ltd is the promoter of the BodyBlitz 12-Week Challenge. Employees of Blitz Publications & Multi-Media Group and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition. The promoter's decision will be final where disputes arise.
The major prize of a $2000 travel voucher is the responsibility of the promoter to fulfil.
By submitting their entry, the Grand Champions acknowledge that the responsibility of redemption of the major prizes is between the Grand Champions and Blitz Publications & Multi-Media Group Pty Ltd.
Women’s Health & Fitness magazine will render all assistance in coordinating the disbursements of prizes between the Grand Champion and Blitz Publications & Multi-Media Group.
We recommend all contestants gain medical clearance from their doctor before undertaking any physical activity associated with the 12-Week BodyBlitz Challenge